You need to work when you need to work, no excuses.
To take full advantage of our total realtime model, 24/7 infrastructure availability is required. LOVIS EOS runs on our cloud infrastructure built on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Dublin was chosen as the primary location and Singapore as the fallback. From August 2018 to July 2019, our clients have enjoyed 99.97% annual transactional availability, less than three offline hours per year. Much less than the three to five days most enterprise software slows down or stops your business every month. You can do your job directly on LOVIS EOS from any device, anytime and anywhere.
LOVIS EOS runs via Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Once the end-user signs into the RDS cluster, a bank-grade (2048 bit) encrypted very-thin bandwidth connection is created. Access to authorised companies, shared and individual files, security roles and profiles, and personalised workflow are directly linked to the end-user ID.
High availability is built on mirror replication of database, file, security and access clusters between at least two of the tree AWS datacenter available in Dublin. Every four hours a copy of databases and user files is sent to Singapore. When any server shows signs of degradation, the other members of the cluster take over, and is replaced by a new physically identical server within minutes, with no noticeable impact for end-users.
Last generation access control for strictly cleared personnel, CCTV, intruder detection, Tier III+ Uptime Institute datacenter availability, fault-tolerant and self-correction mitigation, fire prevention and early detection are in place for physical security. Digital security and IT practices certifications include: SOC 1/ISAE 3402, SOC 2, SOC 3, FISMA, DIACAP, FedRAMP, PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 27018.
Our APIs include realtime integration between LOVIS EOS and Shopify and Amazon eCommerce portals. Custom APIs for other platforms and IoT devices are available or can be developed upon request. Our data interchange DMZ allows fast integration with many commercial and custom business applications, like restaurant, hotel, hospital, insurance, financial services, airline, and other vertical applications.
What we provide
- Physical location
- Physical premises Security and Certifications
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Electric Supply and Redundancy
- Air Conditioning and Environment Control
- Internet Supply and Redundancy
- Digital Security and Certifications
- RDS Web Access Servers (user access point)
- RDS Gateways, Brokers and RDS Hosts (LOVIS EOS runs on RDS hosts)
- Domain Controllers (access security)
- Database Servers
- Profile Servers (shared and individual files storage)
- GraphQL Endpoint (APIs are served from here)
- Spare Servers (of every server type)
- SSD (Solid-state) Storage
- Windows Server 2014 (or newer)
- RDP Server
- SQL Server 2014 (or newer)
- LOVIS EOS
- User Administration Portal
- Platform Administration
- Mirror Replication (at least two of three datacenters)
- Disaster Recovery Plan, execution if ever required
- 24/7 Critical access support
- 24/7 available FAQ, Knowledge Base and User Forum in your local language
- 10/5 Customer Support
- All infrastructure hardware and software updates and required upgrades
- LOVIS EOS fiscal and legal required functionalities according to your country
- LOVIS EOS updates, upgrades and most new functionalities
- 99.0% Guaranteed and 99.97% measured Annual Transactional Availability
What you provide
- Access device: computer, tablet or smartphone
- Internet (asynchronous 1024/256 kbps for 8 users suffices)
Most end-to-end business processes require most LOVIS EOS functionality to yield all their benefits. Some users will access LOVIS EOS every working hour of every day. Other users will access the platform only few minutes per month or week. Subsidiaries in different countries, and time zones, will stop using LOVIS EOS when other countries will start. This is why we decided not to count how many individual users will be registered to access the platform, but how many simultaneous sessions your company will need at peak moments, day or night. Any simultaneous session has access to all the resources and every function available at any time. We believe this is the fair way to pay for enterprise software. Configuring security and workflow profiles and roles via drag and drop, you grant or deny access to the functions each named user requires.